ZKTeco Biometric Device SF400
SF400 is an IP based fingerprint terminal with both Network and Standalone operation modes. It is connectible with ZKAccess 3.5 software for access control and time attendance management.
10 in stock
With Wiegand output, SF400 is flexible to connect with ZK or any 3rd party controllers as a slave reader. Wiegand input configures two SF400 units to utilize Master & Slave solution to enable users verification at both entrance and exit. Anti-passback function is also enabled to maximize the security level.
Auxiliary input interface allows SF400 to connect with an extra source, for instance, a smoke detector or emergency switch. Once the linkage function is enabled through the machine menu, the device generates an alarm signal and opens doors in case of emergency.
- TCP/IP communication for various networking environments
- Standard access control features
- Tamper proof switch and multiple alarm outputs
- 2.8-inch touch screen, color display with graphical UI for easy operation
- LCD – 2.8 inch capacitive touch screen
- Fingerprint Sensor – ZK Optical Sensor (500DPI)
- Algorithm Version – ZKFinger VX10.0
- Communication – TCP/IP, USB Host
- Fingerprint Capacity – 1,500
- Card Capacity (Optional) – 5,000 (EM/Mifare)
- Records Capacity – 80,000
- Access Control Interface – Electric lock, Door sensor, Alarm, Exit button, Door Bell
- Functions – DST, Automatic Status Switch, Record query, T9 input, 9 digit user ID, Anti-passback, Scheduled-Bell, Printer(Optional),ADMS(Optional) ,webserver(Optional)
- Wiegand Signa – Wiegand input & output
- Aux. Input – 1ea for linkage function
- Power Supply – DC 12V/3A
- Operating Temperature – 0 ~ 45°C (32°~113°F)
- Operating Humidity – 20 ~ 80%
- Dimension(L x W x H) – 105 x 105 x 32mm