Veritas Backup Exec
You have more to lose than just data or money during an attack, which is why a corporate data backup solution is important. Veritas, the #1 software in data protection for more than 17 years, is the perfect partner for data protection. Veritas provides products designed to serve the world’s largest and most complex heterogeneous storage environments. It is the industry-leader in offering solutions that cover all platforms with backup and recovery, business continuity, software-defined storage, and information governance.
Veritas Backup Exec delivers fast, cost-effective, and unified backup solution for every type of organization. It solves your most important data protection problems and protects your business from Ransomware and other malware attacks. This solution also supports modern workloads and promotes availability through access in the leading cloud platforms.
Backup Exec is a simple, complete backup and recovery protection for your growing business. It gives you complete defense against external threats by meeting your organization’s data protection expectations; and reducing the time it takes to recover your files and applications. Have the freedom to back up any information virtually to any storage device and have the capacity to restore nearly anywhere – from VMs, to entire servers, applications, single files and folders or granular application objects, with a single solution that answers all your data management needs.
- Easy to manage
- Fast and reliable backup and recovery
- Unified solution for either cloud, virtual and physical data protection
- Superior visibility into your entire backup and recovery infrastructure
- Supports the latest key Microsoft and VMware platforms
- Enables organizations to implement information erasure-requests for enhanced compliance through GDPR Guard
- Simplifies data protection and eliminates the cost and complexity of multiple point products with unified solution for virtual, physical, public and hybrid cloud environments
- Delivers fast virtual machine snapshots through deep integration with Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) and VMware vStorage APIs for Data Protection (VADP) which minimizes CPU, memory, and I/O load performance impacts to the virtual environment
- Instantly recovers VMware and Hyper-V virtual machines and provides an immediate usable copy of the server and data for DR, compliance, testing and application deployment
- Automates disaster recovery testing of virtual machine backups to ensure recoverability
- Minimizes downtime and disruption through integrated bare-metal Disaster Recovery, physical to virtual (P2V) and virtual to physical (V2P) recovery
- Provides superior security for your data through integrated 128/256-bit AES industrial-strength encryption and compliance with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DDS) 3.1/3.2
- Allows deduplication everywhere to protect more data and save bandwidth while minimizing space required for backups across cloud, virtual and physical