SYSPRO ERP Solution
For more than 40 years, SYSPRO has been the leading ERP software for manufacturers and distributors across 60+ countries across the globe. It is a flexible, modularized solution that offers operational visibility, simplicity of use, strong analytic and reporting capabilities, exceptional business process modeling, and workflow management to help you profitably run your business.
- Improve Sales and Customer Service
- Optimize Supply Chain Management
- Streamline Warehouse & Logistics Operations
SYSPRO is designed to simplify the complex processes of manufacturing & distribution companies. With its powerful new features, integrated with the latest innovative technologies, paving the way for digital transformation in your organization – from streamlining your supply chain, tracking your resources and materials, providing greater control, even up to personalizing the end-user’s experience. SYSPRO can also be deployed to best fit your unique business needs and budget.
Improve Sales and Customer Service
- Mobilize your salesforce with DSD route distribution from the office, to the warehouse, to the field.
- Allocate inventory to orders on a first-expire-first out basis to proactively move products before expiration.
- Maximize sales across your organization with visibility into opportunities and pipeline.
- Reduce paperwork with Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) to automate order processing.
- Improve efficiency with repeat order customer templates.
- Manage complex pricing such as contract pricing, volume discounts, trade promotions, and rebates.
- Increase your web presence with B2B and B2C e-commerce shopping cart.
Optimize Supply Chain Management
- Control and streamline inventory with tools to improve forecasting and planning to match supply with customer demand.
- Respond quickly to customer and supplier requirements with seamless data interchange between external trading partners and value-added networks.
- Gain visibility across the supply chain by tracking materials from supply chain source through destination while taking ownership as soon as the voyage is departed.
- Multiple units of measure: unit conversions – buy and sell the same products by weight, multiple containers, volume etc.
- Control all aspects of inventory management with bi-directional lot traceability, integrated quality control, and shelf life and expiration date tracking.
- Integrate point-of-sale (POS) data, customer forecasts, historical sales trends, seasonality and supplier lead times to optimize purchasing decisions.
- Efficiently control the return and exchange of items bought from suppliers, ensuring visibility and tracking of items until the transaction is concluded.
- Understand which suppliers are delivering to your cost, time, quality and other requirements.
Streamline Warehouse and Logistics Operations
- Improve inventory accuracy, inventory turns and customer service.
- Automate the management of warehouse operations such as physical and cycle counts, picking, put away, replenishment and shipping.
- Automate data collection, reduce warehouse errors and capitalize on improved picking and labor efficiencies.
- Facilitate the creation of warehouses and bin locations to represent both physical and virtual stock locations.
- Support for various shipping requirements from small packages to LTL to full truck load shipments.
- Seamlessly integrate with automatic scale and manifesting systems for small package shipping, including UPS and FedEx.
- Enable Strategic Financial Management.
- Adhere to International Accounting Standards (IAS) with comprehensive functionality to support GAAP, International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and local regulations around the world.
- Support for global organizations with multi-language and multi-currency capabilities.
- Leverage financial analysis tools that enable managers to forecast and perform what-if analysis on financial data.
- Gain real-time insight into company performance with complete drill-down capabilities.
- Improve strategic planning with a 360-degree views of business performance with built-in analytics, KPIs and reporting metric.
- Leverage strong cost accounting by tightly monitoring and tracking all cost elements of a given product.
- Manage revenue, payables, receivables and cash flow efficiently with a comprehensive view of financial data.
Customers have the choice of self-hosting on premises and running on the Microsoft platform, or deploying in the cloud on services such as Azure and AWS.
Customers need modern processors, such as an i5 or i7 for Intel or AMD equivalent.16 GB ram minimum. IIS and .net framework required. SQL server 2017 is also required.