SeeMore CCTV Package 4CH Analog
Protect your assets, monitor your property, and deter crimes with top-grade CCTV solutions from SeeMore — the leading brand for Outdoor IR Cameras, Dome Cameras, Day and Night Cameras, Digital Video Recorders, and Network Video Recorders.
- High-definition Image Quality
- Dependable Indoor and Outdoor Performance
- Easy Installation
Experience a complete video recording and surveillance security with our SeeMore 4 Channel Analog HD Digital Video Recorder & Cameras Package.
PACKAGE INCLUSIONS FOR 2.0MP 4CH 5 IN 1 XVR KIT:
- 2pcs. Metal Bullet Camera
- 2pcs. Plastic Dome Camera
- 1pc. XVR 5-in-1 with 1TB HD
- 4pcs. 20M All-in-one Cable
- 1pc. 1 to 4 Splitter DC Cable
- 1pc. 12V 2A Power Adaptor
Warranty: – 18 Months for Camera
- 18 Months for DVR (Power Supply is not included)
- 6 Months for Centralized Power Supply
FREE One Year On-site Visit for Manufacturer Defects
- H.264 Recording Technology
- HDMI Output
- Web and Smartphone Remote Viewing
- Transfer Incidents to USB Flash Drive
- 24/7 Wider, Clearer HD-quality Protection
SeeMore CCTV can be used for:
- Residential Offices
- Start-up Businesses
- Government Buildings
- Educational Facilities
- Construction Sites
What are the benefits of having a surveillance solution?
- Proactive Security – People feel safer to enter your establishment or any public spaces when they know an area is monitored by a CCTV system. It can be used to keep a close eye on crowded places which are too big to be monitored on foot.
- Crime Deterrent – Burglars and offenders are more likely to think twice before committing a crime when CCTV cameras are visibly installed within your premises, due to the fear of being recorded.
- Aid to Police Investigation – Camera footages of a recorded incident can be used in identifying the suspect, gathering information, and aid as evidence for the offender’s conviction solving the crime more easily.
- Activity Monitoring and Management – Keep track of your primary activities and make sure nothing suspicious is going on. By having surveillance devices inside and outside your facilities, you can have total peace of mind about exactly what is going on under your roof.