SAP Business One Management Software
Improve efficiency for a stronger bottom line
SAP Business One is the best business management software specifically designed for Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in the country. With SAP Business One, you can centralize and integrate your business – across Financial Management, Sales & Customer Management, Purchasing and Inventory Control, Production Planning, Business Intelligence, and Analytics and Reporting.
✓ Quick & Easy to implement
✓ Tailored to your growing needs
✓ Up to 28 languages with 44 localized versions
✓ Multi-currency support
✓ 800 local partners in more than 150 countries
✓ More than 60,000 customers across the globe
SAP Business One is an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) application that has the power to integrate all core business functions across your entire company.
Unlike small business software that claim to be a complete solution for SMEs in today’s market, SAP Business One is a single application – powerful enough to eliminate the need for separate installations, multi-software use, and complex integration of multiple modules.
With an SAP Business One solution, you can:
- Improve efficiency for a stronger bottom line – Centralize and integrate your entire business – across sales, inventory, purchasing, operations and financials – in one system, eliminating redundant data entries, errors and costs.
- Focus on growing your business – Streamline operations from end to end, so you can focus on making your business more profitable.
- Make smarter, faster decisions – Put your business information into a single data source, so you can instantly drill down to complete, up-to-date information – and so your people can respond quickly to customer needs and be more empowered to make decisions.
- Get faster time-to-value – Be up and running within six to eight weeks with a single application. The intuitive user experience minimizes user training and reduces the cost of ongoing IT support.
- Support your changing needs – With easy-to-use customization tools and over 550 add-on solutions provided by our software solution partners, SAP Business One can be flexibly tailored and extended to meet your specific business needs.
Drawing upon years of experience in developing business management software, SAP built SAP Business One from the ground up to exclusively meet the changing and industry-specific needs of growing organizations like yours.
What are the key functionalities of SAP Business One?
Accounting & Financials
Manage your general ledger, journals, budgets, and accounts, receivables, and payables. Quickly process reconciliations, bank statements, and payments through various methods including checks, cash, and bank transfers.
Sales & Customer Relationship Management
Manage the entire sales process from first contact to closing the sale and customer data management to aftersales support. You can also create detailed reports on all aspects of the sales process, including sales forecasting and pipeline tracking thru time-saving templates.
Purchasing and Operations
Control the entire procurement process. Create purchase requests, purchase orders, and goods receipts. Link purchasing documents, view document trails for audit purposes, and manage returns, additional expenses, and multiple currencies.
Reporting & Administration
Create, manage, and distribute reports that help foster clarity in your business. You can access data from multiple sources and customize existing ones on a variety of layouts with minimal IT overhead.
Inventory and Distribution
Manage inventory across multiple warehouses and locations using various costing models, maintain item master data, and use multiple units of measure and pricing. Create and maintain multilevel Bills of Materials (BOMs), issue and release production orders manually or by backflush, and globally maintain prices for BOMs.
SAP Business One Maintenance Offerings and Benefits:
- 3rd Level Support
- Global Problem Resolution
- 24X7 Handling of Messages With ‘Very High’ Priority
- Escalation Handling
- Customer Portal (E-Learning, How to Guides, Knowledge Base, Etc.)
- SDN Forums
- Remote Support Platform
- MSSC Phone and Email Support
|Software Requirements||Supported Operating System||
||Supported Operating Systems||
|Supported Database Platforms||
||Supported Desktop Applications||
|Minimum Hardware Requirements||