Payroll Pro Lite HR Management Software
If you’re thinking about automating your payroll solution to keep up with your growing business’ HR duties, Payroll Pro Lite Edition will help you get started. With complete functionalities and updated government tables, this version of Philippine Payroll Pro makes the payroll process of any small business effortless.
Philippine Payroll Pro is the in-house product of Mustard Seed Systems Corporation. Developed in 1999, Payroll Pro is now recognized as the first and only localized system in the country. It is consistently updated to the latest government tables and is duly compliant with RA 10963 or TRAIN Law and the New Contribution Schedule of SSS.
Payroll Pro Lite is now also updated with new HRIS Features like:
✔ Detailed employee information such as Educational Background, Family and Relatives Information, Parents and Spouse Records.
✔ Full tracking of workforce productivity, including the varied experiences, talents, and skills of all staff within the organization.
✔ Recording of licensures and examinations taken, employment history, skills and proficiencies of employees, disciplinary actions, merits and awards received, legal and medical records, and more.
✔ Exporting of all HRIS forms to Microsoft Excel.
Why Choose Payroll Pro and Mustard Seed?
Trusted Experts in Payroll & HR
Our Philippine Payroll Pro team consists of industry experts and specialists that are trusted by more than 5,000 clients nationwide.
Market Leader in Payroll Services
With over 20 years of experience, Payroll Pro is the leading software choice of SMEs in the Philippines. It offers world-class services, training, and consultancy to its customers.
Excellent Customer Assistance
Get expert advice and reliable customer service from Payroll Pro’s customer support team whenever you need it.
Have all the functionalities you need for your payroll management in a single system – eliminating the option to avail add-ons.
Reliable and Time-Saving
Automated calculations that produces minimal error; therefore, reducing paperwork, making payroll quick and easy, and having your employees’ salary on time.
Do everything in a single system complete with modules from Payroll Processing, Timesheet, Loans/Advances, Timekeeping Device Integration to Human Resource Information (HRIS).
Integration to other Business Software
Philippine Payroll Pro can be integrated to accounting software like ABSS, SAP, and Microsoft Dynamics Business Central.
Payroll Pro Software has the following general features:
- Multi-company Consolidation
- Alphalist disk submission
- Can handle multiple shift schedules
- Reports compliant to government format
- Diskette submissions to SSS, PHIC and HDMF
- Diskette submissions to bank for ATM Register
- Password controlled access by module and by rank
- Can be integrated with most timekeeping devices
- Automatic computation of 13th month and quit claim
- Printing of payslip on a monthly, semi-monthly and weekly basis
- Selected reports can be customized through Crystal Reports
- Automatic creation of payroll journal entries to be imported in any accounting software
- Computes expanded withholding tax for outsourced employees
- Updated SSS, PHIC, tax exemption and withholding tax table
- Single (1) User License
- Maximum of 50 Employees
- Single Company
- Single Allowance per Employee
- Single Schedule
- Updated Government Tables
- Complies with RA 10963 TRAIN Law
- Diskette Submission: Bank, SSS, PHIC, PAG-IBIG, Alphalist
- Computes 13th month pay, bonuses, and quit claims
- Prints Payslip, Journal Entries for Integration to Accounting System
- Free 1 day Training for 1 person (MSSC Training Center)
- Free 1 year Technical Support
- Free 1 Unit K21 Biometric Device
|Minimum Hardware Specifications||Recommended Hardware Specifications|
|Server 1 (Application)|
|Processor||Xeon 2.0Ghz||Xeon 3.0Ghz or up|
|LAN Card||10/100 Mbps||1 GB|
|Hard Disk||500 GB||1TB|
|Operating System||Windows Server 2008 Foundation||Windows 2008 Advance Server|
|Others – Remote Desktop Connection (RDC)||Terminal Server with CAL||Terminal Server with CAL|
|Internet Bandwidth – RDC||2Mbps – Committed Information Rate||4Mbps – Committed Information Rate|
|Processor||Core Duo||Core i3|
|LAN Card||10/100 Mbps||1 GB|
|Operating System||Windows XP Pro SP2||Windows 7 Pro SP2|