Efficiently manage high volume of incoming and internal phone calls without requiring additional staff to transfer calls with Panasonic KX-HTS824. It a Compact Hybrid IP-PBX with versatile communication system for a wide range of terminals enabling small businesses to configure advanced IP networks while using legacy phones.
Use the KX-HTS824 and experienced all the necessary functions for an efficient PBX system built-in a single, compact device. This unit can work as a voice processing platform or a network device that is a Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) trunk ready for an internet-based phone system with no external devices needed to use the IP network.
Improved Work Efficiency
- Remote IP Extension. The built-in Media Relay Gateway feature supports remote IP extensions without a VPN for KX-HDV phones.
- Conference Function. This enables multiple employees to have a quick phone conference by simply dialing the Conference Room number and PIN number.
- Voicemail Notification. Voice messages can be received via e-mail to ensure important messages will not be missed.
- Paging. This enables quick and hassle-free information sharing among employees.
Less Investment Cost
- IP/Legacy Flexible Hybrid System. The device can support a combination of IP and legacy trunks setup according to your needs.
- Built-in DISA. Transfer callers automatically to their chosen destination without an operator.
- Built-in Wi-Fi. The KX-HTS824 can operate as an internet access point for PCs or smartphones.
Easy Installation and Maintenance
- Plug and Play. You can use the telephones right away and internal/external line settings are automatically set by simply connecting a terminal to the KX-HTS824.
- Simplified Web Maintenance. System features are controlled and settings are easily changed through the KX-HTS824 web interface within the IP network.
The KX-HTS824 supports the following number of trunks:
|Total Number of Trunks||8 (6 if G.729a)||8 (6 if G.729a)|
|SIP||6 (G.711) 4 (G.729a)||6 (G.711) 4 (G.729a)|
The KX-HTS824 supports the following number for each terminal equipment type:
|Built-in VM (ch)||4*||4*|
|Door Opener (Analogue)||0||2|
* The DISA and VM have a total capacity of 4 channels.
|CPU||MIPS 34 Kc 720 MHz|
|Memory||RAM: 128 MB NAND Flash: 512 MB|
|Real Time Clock||Lithium battery back up
Data retention period 7 years
|WAN port||Gigabit Ethernet 1 port RJ45 x 1|
|WAN/LAN port||Gigabit Ethernet 1 port RJ45 x 1|
|LAN port||Gigabit Ethernet 1 port RJ45 x 1|
|Interface||IEEE 802.11 b/g/n|
|Security||WPA2 (CCMP), WPA-WPA2 (TKIP-CCMP), Basic (WEP64/128)|
|Automatic WLAN Channel Selection||Capable|
|WLAN Associations Filtering (ACL)||Capable|
|Automatic Setup for Wi- Fi Devices||Capable|
|Throughput||Target throughput under ideal condition
– 802.11b: 5-6Mbps
– 802.11g: 20Mbps
– 802.11n: 70-80Mbps
QoS feature (IEEE802.11e EDCA) is supported
|Firewall||Packet Filtering (IPv4. MAC address, port numbers and protocols)
Basic DoS Attack Prevention / Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
|USB port||USB 2.0 1 port Type- A connector x 1|
|LED||System Status, Wi -Fi Setup Status WAN, LAN/WAN, LAN Status
-SPEED (RJ45 Integrated with LEDs)
|Button||Wi- Fi Setup
|LINE port (LCOT)||4 ports CO Line Interface RJ11 x 4
Caller ID Functions are supported
|EXTN port (SLC)||8 ports SLT Interface RJ11 x 8|
|SLC8||8 ports SLT Interface card RJ11 x 8 max. 2 cards|
|LCOT4||4 ports CO Interface card RJ11 x 4 max. 1 card|
|DPH2||2 ports Doorphone Interface card RJ11 x 1 max. 1 card|
|Input||110 V AC to 127 V AC / 220 V AC to 240 V AC|
|Consumption (when fully mounted)||60 W|
|External Battery Input||DC 12 V|
|EMC||CISPR32/22 Class B / FCC Class B|
|Safety||EN60950, UL60950, IEC60950|
|Telecommunications||TBR21, FCC Part 68|
|Air- cooling method||Fan|
|Dimensions||297 mm (H) x 210 mm (W) x 90.4 mm (D)|
|Weight (when fully mounted)||Under 2.2kg|
|Temperature||0 °C to 40 °C|
|Humidity||10% to 90% (non- condensing)|
|Installation Environment||Wall mount
Horizontal (Desktop) installation