NetSupport School Software User License
NetSupport School helps teachers deliver the best learning experience through technology-led discussions. Be an effective educator by having the abilities to organize and deliver content efficiently, as well as work collaboratively with all type of learners through its comprehensive teaching tools.
- For Windows, Mac, Linux, Chromebooks, Android, and iOS
- View and control student’s screen option
- Teacher, Assistant, and Student apps
- Testing and assessment tools
- Real-time instruction features
- Hand out and collect work functions
NetSupport School is an innovative Classroom Management solution with extensive assessment, management, monitoring, and collaboration features that fit across all platforms.
Integrated classroom management
- Turn the power on and off for all classroom computers from a single PC.
- Limit printer use and new device connections.
- Access Student Information system.
- Print student register for rewards and works completed after each lessons.
- Distribute files and folders from the teacher’s PC to multiple student workstations.
Interactive classroom discussion
- Deliver your lessons complete with video guides and share a student’s screen to all the classroom devices.
- Emphasize key lesson points with highlighters and drawing tools.
- Visit selected websites and synchronize these with the browser on each student device.
- Enable students to collaborate effectively by providing tools for group leaders.
Proactive classroom monitoring
- View students’ screens in real-time and control their workstations while moving around the classroom.
- Control and record a full history of internet use of the entire class.
- Limit website access.
Efficient student assessment
- Create surveys using pre-supplied or customized responses.
- Design an unlimited number of tests and examinations with minimum effort, including text, picture, audio and video questions.
- Ask questions, prompt the answers, and reward students as you measure their understanding of the lessons.
Innovative Tech Console
- Monitor all computers across the school network and transfer files to a selected or all devices through a single PC monitor.
Effective learning experience
- Capture all appropriate items related to the subject and automatically save it in PDF format as post-lesson review materials for students.
- Internet Explorer 8 or above.
- Windows XP (SP3), 2003 (SP2), Vista, 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, and Windows 10.
- 50Mbytes free disk space for Student-only installation.
- 140Mbytes free disk space for a Tutor-only installation.
- 100Mbytes free disk space for an IT Technician-only installation.
- 160Mbytes free disk space for full installation.
- Terminal Server, Mac, Thin/Zero Client, Virtual Desktop, Multiseat, Google Chromebooks, Android tablets, and shared-resource computing environments.
- Tutor Assistant app – iOS devices running version 9 and higher; Android 2.3 and higher.
- Student for Android app – Android tablets running version 4.0 or higher.
- NetSupport Browser app (iOS) – iOS devices running version 9.3.5 or higher.
- Synchronized Multimedia Player for WAV, MOV, AVI, MPG, and more file format.
Touch enabled support
- NetSupport School Tutor runs on Windows 7 and above.
- NetSupport School Student runs on Windows 8/8.1 or Windows 10.
- The Test Designer requires MDAC 2.1 or higher and COMCTL32.dll version 5.80 or above.