NComputing Virtual Desktop MX100S
Experience the performance of traditional PC setup without the high cost and complexity through NComputing – the leading solution for desktop virtualization. Designed with the latest NComputing vSpace Pro application, these compact and easy to deploy devices connect all your workstations to a single server instead of separate CPUs – enabling a centralized storage and management of your team’s files, data, and applications.
Out of stock
MX100S is the latest PC expansion alternative that delivers high-quality Windows desktop experience to a total of 3 users per set. Multiple MX100 Standard Edition kits provide desktop virtualization for up to 45 users with a single vSpace Server.
- Up to 45 Users per Host. Fewer PC to manage and lower annual operating costs.
- High Quality Graphics. Second generation NUMO SoC device provides full screen video streaming up to 1920×1080 resolution.
- vSpace Server. Simple to install, easy to configure, and fast to set up (complimentary licenses included).
- Centralized Management. Save time deploying and managing multiple vSpace Servers and client devices.
- Energy efficient. A compact device with no fans or disks that only consumes 2 Watts per user.
MX100S is ideal for:
- Workgroup Computing
- Training Rooms
- Small Businesses
- MX100 3 user kit and 2 satellite devices ( USB connection, cables included)
- NComputing vSpace Installation CD
- Headphones (audio-out)
- USB 2.0
- Microphone (analog-in)
- Satellite link
- Satellite VGA
- DC Power (Not used with MX100D)
- RJ45 – LAN
- Primary VGA
- Primary Keyboard & Mouse
- Satellite Keyboard & Mouse
- Link to Primary
|PROCESSOR:||Second generation Numo® 2 SoC provides full screen video streaming|
|SIZE:||Primary client 270mm (w) x 80mm (d) x 35mm (h)
Satellite client 75mm (w) x 75mm (d) x 25mm (h)
|VIDEO RESOLUTION:||800×600, 1024×768, 1280×800, 1280×1024, 1360×768, 1440×900, 1920×1080 AUDIO:
16-BIT Stereo DAC via standard 3.5mm speaker port
|MICROPHONE:||16-BIT MONO microphone audio input via standard 3.5mm microphone port|
|MOUSE & KEYBOARD:||Support for USB 2.0 mouse and keyboard devices (HID devices)|
|NETWORK:||10/100/1000 Mb/s Ethernet speed support (100Mb/s speed or higher preferred)|
|USB 2.0:||Primary client 3 x USB 2.0 ports for peripheral & keyboard/mouse
Satellite client 3 x USB 2.0 ports for peripheral & keyboard/mouse
|WEIGHT:||Primary client 0.24 kg / 0.53 lbs
Satellite client 0.06 kg / 0.13 lbs
|POWER Input:||100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz; Output: 12 VDC, 1.5 A; Nominal power consumption: ~6 W
(without peripheral USB devices)
|FRONT LED INDICATORS:||Primary client Power LED – Blue when power supply is ok
LAN LED – Solid blue when connected to LAN; blinking when communicating Satellite
client Status LED – Solid blue when connected to primary client
|SATELLITE LINK CABLES:||USB 2.0 Printer cable between the primary client and each of the satellite clients
(2x 2 meter USB A-B cable included)
|INTERNAL HW:||NComputing Numo2 System-on-Chip; Solid-state design, no moving parts, no fans, no local
user storage; Embedded NComputing firmware (no local user OS)
|RELIABILITY:||Reliability (MTBF) >250,000 hours (calculated using Bellcore Issue 6 TR-332, Case 2, Part I at 40°C)|
|CERTIFICATIONS:||FCC Class A, CE, KCC and RoHS compliant|