Microsoft 365 Business Premium
Php 1,177.00/user monthly *billed monthly
Best for businesses that need full remote work and collaboration tools including Microsoft Teams, secure cloud storage, business email, and premium Office applications across devices.
- Get desktop versions of Office apps: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote (plus Access and Publisher for PC only).
- 1TB File Storage
- Exchange, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams
- Skype for Business
- Email hosting with 50 GB mailbox and custom email domain address
- Advance threat protection Help protect against sophisticated threats hidden in email attachments and links, and get cutting-edge defenses against zero-day threats, ransomware, and other advanced malware attempts with Microsoft Defender for Office 365
- Intune – Remotely wipe company data from lost or stolen devices with selective wipe from Intune
- Windows Defender – Enforce malware protection to help keep your Windows 10 devices safe from viruses, spyware, and other malicious software.
- Exploit Guard – Apply policies that provide prebreach threat resistance in Windows 10.
- Restrict the copying or saving of company information to unauthorized apps and locations with app protection for Office mobile apps.
Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, and the two most recent versions of macOS. All languages included.
- Additional information
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Reviews (0)
- More Offers
- Store Policies
Get comprehensive security
Get work done, all while helping to protect and increase efficiency with Microsoft 365. Collaborate in real time with professional email, online storage, and teamwork tools that are always up to date and help keep your data safe.
Microsoft 365 is the productivity cloud designed to help each of us achieve what matters, in our work and life, with best-in-class Office apps, intelligent cloud services and advances security.
- Office 365 business plans are now Microsoft 365 business plans, New name, same great value, same price.
- Office 365 Business Essentials is now Microsoft 365 Business Basic
- Office 365 Business Premium is now Microsoft 365 Business Standard
- Microsoft 365 Business is now Microsoft 365 Business Premium
- Office 365 Business is now Microsoft 365 Apps for business
Why Choose Microsoft 365?
Have peace of mind knowing your services are available with a guaranteed 99.9 percent uptime and financially backed service-level agreement.
Keep customer data safe with help from cutting-edge, five-layer security and proactive monitoring.
Easy to set up
Deploy and manage Microsoft 365 across your company, no IT expertise required. Add and remove users in minutes.
Here to help
Rely on Microsoft Support for answers with a call or chat, how-to resources, and connections with other Microsoft 365 customers for setup and quick fixes.
1 User without Domain, 10 Users with Domain
|Computer and processor
| Windows: 1.6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster, 2-core. 2.0 GHz or greater recommended for Skype for Business.
macOS: Intel processor
|Windows: 4GB RAM; 2 GB RAM (32-bit)
macOS: 4 GB RAM
|Windows: 4.0 GB of available disk space
macOS: 10 GB of available disk space. HFS+ hard disk format (also known as macOS Extended or APFS)
|Windows: 1280 x 768 screen resolution
macOS: 1280 x 800 screen resolution
|Windows: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update). Skype for Business requires DirectX 9 or later, 128 MB graphics memory, and 32 bits per pixel capable format.
macOS: No graphics requirements
|Windows: Windows 10 SAC, Windows 10 LTSB 2016, Windows 10 LTSB 2015, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2. Please note Office 365 ProPlus will not be supported on Windows 10 LTSC 2019 at release. Office 365 ProPlus will not be supported on any Windows 10 LTSC/LTSB version or on Windows Server 2012 R2 or older after January 2020. Office 365 ProPlus will be supported on Windows Server 2016 through October 2025.
macOS: Office for Mac is supported on the three most recent versions of macOS. When a new version of macOS is released, the Office for Mac Operating System requirement becomes the then-current three most recent versions: the new version of macOS and the previous versions.
Product functionality and feature availability may vary on older systems. For the best experience, use the latest version of any operating system specified above.
|The current version of Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, or Firefox. Get more details.|
|Windows: Some features may require .NET 3.5 or 4.6 and higher to also be installed
Other functionalities might require an internet connection. Also, additional fees may apply.
A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionalities may still work by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that touch features are optimized for use with Windows 10 or Windows 8.1.
Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
A Microsoft account and/or organizational account is required to access services like licensing and support.
Skype for Business requires a standard laptop camera or USB 2.0 video camera, a microphone, and an audio output device in order to utilize its full range of calling and meeting features. We recommend that you use certified devices for the best experience. For exact client video requirements, please review Skype for Business client video requirements.