Honeywell Addressable Pull Station BG-12LX
Honeywell is a globally renowned manufacturer of innovative fire detection and life safety systems. Ensure the safety of your people and protect your assets from fire hazards with Honeywell’s extensive line of addressable fire alarm devices – from smoke detector to manual call point and control panel.
5 in stock
The Honeywell BG-12LX Pull Station is a dual-action device that includes an addressable interface for addressable fire alarm control panels. Because the BG-12LX is an addressable fire alarm product, it enables the control panel to display the exact location of the activated alarm.
- Built-in bicolor LED that is visible through the handle of the station will flash in normal operation and will flash red when in alarm.
- Meets ADAAG controls and operating mechanisms guidelines as well as ADA requirement for 5 lb. maximum activation force.
- Follows UL 38 – the standard for manually actuated signaling boxes.
- With captive screw terminals wire-ready for easy connection to SLC loop (accepts up to 12 AWG/3.25 mm² wire).
- Can be surface mounted or semiflush mounted.
- Smooth dual-action design.
- Maintenance personnel can open station for inspection and address setting without causing an alarm condition.
- Drag down the handle and the word “ACTIVATED” appears to clearly indicate the station has been operated.
|Shipping Weight:||9.6 oz. (272.15 g)|
|Normal operating voltage:||24 VDC.|
|Maximum SLC loop voltage:||28.0 VDC.|
|Maximum SLC standby current:||375 μA.|
|Maximum SLC alarm current:||5 mA.|
|Temperature Range:||32°F to 120°F (0°C to 49°C)|
|Relative Humidity:||10% to 93% (noncondensing)|
|For use indoors in a dry location|